Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

thank you for your patience as I changed to Fast wagon

Pin It
I sell my digital files with

www.fastwagon.com

thank you for your patience as I changed to Fast wagon. There were a few problems along the way with delivering your orders but please know this was not Fast wagons fault but my own as i had not finished filling all the requirements out properly for your delivery. Fast wagon has since fixed this so it wont happen to other new users of there great service and I was very impressed with John's quick service to help everything run as smooth and as quick as possible again. I don't have any hesitation in recommending this great service check it out for yourself and click on the above button!
Blessings to you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahooo...you are back :)

Anonymous said...

awesome !!! glad thats cleared up i will be on your top order list .. ty so much for your posts Tracy kress