Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Pudding bag

Pin It
I Made this pattern on Friday in the midst of getting things ready for my husbands 4oth birthday. I thought it would make a really cute table setting for each of your guests at Christmas dinner with some goodies inside or a small pressy. It was a fun pattern to make and i was really happy how it turned out. I love all the cuttlebug emboss folders and dies....my wish list has a cuttlebug machine on it. At moment i have a sizzix but im wondering whether the cuttlebug would be better for the longer dies. Anyway i must be happy with all the great things i already have and learn to get the most out of them. My husband has been fighting the fact of turning 40 for a while now and if he'd had his way a party would never of happened. But i couldn't not do something for him, he is so selfless and has blessed my life to no end. Heres a pic of last night, he was so nerves as he doesn't like being the center of attention in a large group even when they are all friends and family.

And i love the text that was in one of his cards....and its my

thought for today

The Lord bless you and keep you,
The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto to you.
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26


I had to share with you a pic of my pudding bag made by Henny. I think she's done a great job...love it Henny and thanks for sharing this with me.....feel free to send me pics of your finished projects..Luv Valita



Christmas Pudding Bag

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, so different to the boring christmas crackers available in the shops. Thanks for designing and sharing your patterns, they are wonderful. I love the santa shoe and elf shoe too. Jane

Anonymous said...

Another AWESOME creation. Thank you so much for sharing. You are soooo talented.

Ginger B said...

this is so very cute...I have too give it a try!

Anonymous said...

testing....cute blog!

Lorraine said...

love your blog. thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas, patterns and creations.

Peggy said...

this is really creative. thank you for sharing the pattern - I'm going to give it a try. Merry Christmas.

Hanny said...

Hello Valita
I just love your blog.. you are so generous with your patterns.. love them all .. looking forward to what you come up with next..
hugs Henny

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

I realized the model to offer candy to children during a presentation I made in my village volunteer during the holidays francaises de noel. The model is super nice.
Thanks THANKS VALITA
LYLYJESS FRANCE
J'ai réalisé le modèle pour offrir des bonbons à des enfants au cours d'une animation que j'ai faite bénévolement dans mon village pendant les fêtes francaises de noel. Le modèle est super joli.
Merci MERCI VALITA

Nikki said...

I love this!! This is sooo cool! TFS!!

mamita said...

Great project. Thank you so much for sharing. Easy to follow tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Hello Valita.. I have just seen your updated post for the plum pudding, I still love this creation and make it every year .. I didnt realise you had a picture of the one I made back in 2007 on your blog..:) thanks for sharing all your ideas with us..
kind regards Henny

Lisa R. said...

Cute box! TFS